EMCL in a Nutshell
Four leading European universities and a leading Australian partner institution have teamed up and developed a unique, integrated and distributed European Master's Program in Computational Logic (EMCL):
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (unibz)
- Technische Universität Dresden (TUD)
- Technische Universität Wien (TUW)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (NOVA)
- National ICT Australia Limited (NICTA)
- It is a two year research-oriented master's program leading to a joint Master of Science (MSc) degree with English as language of instruction.
500/1500 EUR per semester for EU-/non-EU-students. Scholarships are available.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent degree
- Proof of adequate knowledge of English
- Good knowledge in the areas
- Foundations of Logic
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Declarative Programming
31 January / 31 May each year
- It is supported by the European Commission (Erasmus Mundus), the European Association of Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI), the European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence (ECCAI), the DAAD and other organizations.
- It is maintained by about thirty professors who have written a number of books.
Detailed information about EMCL can be found in All About EMCL.