All About EMCL

5.10.2 Technische Universität Dresden

All accepted students will get an admission letter from the International Office where the enrollment procedure is in detailed explained. International students must register at the International Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt) and German students at the Immatrikulationsamt of the Technische Universität Dresden. On enrollment students must present the original Bachelor / Master degree certificate including the reports on university examinations (transcripts) and the original University Entrance Qualification certificate (school leaving certificate). In addition, students must pay the respective TUD social fee (see Section 5.7.2) each semester.
For general information on the registration to the EMCL program see Section 4.6.

Students should conclude the tenancy agreements until the end of February, only!

Change to the partner university
All students who have already studied one or more semester(s) at TUD and move to another consortium partner university must transfer the reduced TUD social fee amount (see Section 5.7.2) each semester. In addition they must inform ONLINE the International Office on the current correspondence address.